home Fóruns Geral My pan card details cannot opened: Help me?

Visualizando 2 posts - 1 até 2 (de 2 do total)
  • Autor
    Número de postagens: 18515

I am taken some of chances for editing my pan card in online. But now my login details are not working. How can i get the new log in details or given me the tips for get my pan card details from that. I need to change my photo. It is getting childhood photo. My signature is changed now. So it is getting problem for applying other types of government issues. I can give the proof of my pan card to applying government job. I should be bringing my pan card for interview.

So i need to edit the all details as correctly. I am watching some videos like that. But it is not used in my issues. You can tell me the positive ways and energetic ideas for login my pan card details. I have performed with good level of works and making some innovative business with my friends. I am supplying the foods for the people and making some changes in that. My friends is getting business for sale the food items. He is very intelligent and collecting more collections in their business. I am also decided to join with him and getting training also. I have learn more foods recipes to make fast.

My father is given support to start the business in my city. So i need the pan card for collecting the money from bank. Before I will edit the above details. And next week i will go to interview for applying job. Need to get my resume and pan card. How to collect my pan card with correct details? Please check any way is available for me? And tell me here. I am waiting for the good solution for my problem. I have approach my uncle for open my pan card details in online. But he cannot help me.

Número de postagens: 2355

Cara, vc tem certeza que tá no lugar certo pra fazer essa pergunta? Não é melhor perguntar no site oficial do fisco do governo?

Aqui todo mundo fala português e a maioria não faz ideia do que seja um cartão pan

Visualizando 2 posts - 1 até 2 (de 2 do total)
Responder a: My pan card details cannot opened: Help me?
Sua informação:

:bye: 
:good: 
:negative: 
:scratch: 
:wacko: 
:yahoo: 
B-) 
:heart: 
:rose: 
:-) 
:whistle: